The Best Way (Movies) to Spread Christmas Cheer

Apply Now                              Schedule a Visit                         Request Information

It's Christmastime and I'm pumped about it. The semester is over, which brings much needed time to rest and hang out with family and friends. One of my favorite things to do during the break is watch movies with my brother. For most college students, the Netflix habit is strong all year long, and the break brings a perfect excuse to spend lazy days watching our favorite Christmas movies. If you need some Netflix inspiration, here are the Christmas movies the Choctawkers will be watching over the next few weeks.

Tara- Home Alone

Paige- Miracle on 34th Street

Emma (hi that's me)- The Polar Express

Ashton- The Holiday

Emily- White Christmas

Shardae- The Grinch (Jim Carrey version)

Nolie- Elf

Asa- Mickey's Christmas Carol

Steven- The Santa Claus series

Whether I'm watching them for the first time or the hundredth time, Christmas movies are one of my favorite parts about this season. I hope the suggestions we've given you here make your holiday a little bit brighter. Pop some popcorn, make some hot cocoa, and enjoy the excitement of Christmas. Rest well and be well, friends.

-- Emma (lover of Christmas socks, Christmas coffee, and Christmas cheer)