Halloween ft. Cute Animals

Apply Now                              Schedule a Visit                         Request Information

When I was a kid, I loved Halloween because it meant I got to dress up as whatever princess I was the most obsessed with at the time. It also meant a ton of candy that I could live on until Christmas. It was a great day full of costumes and trick-or-treating and staying up waaaay past my bed time. 

Now, Halloween is just another day of the week. I study and go to work and class and treat it like any other Monday, which is kind of sad. As a senior in college, I can't stop my day to put on a Simba costume and go knock on doors asking strangers to give me candy. Real life (unfortunately) doesn't stop for halloween. So, today I've teamed up with my roommate Elizabeth to celebrate Halloween the best way we know how: with gifs of cute animals in costumes, obviously. 

I hope this serves as the perfect, short distraction from whatever responsibilities you have. 

To start, here are some cute cats wearing some cute costumes.

And to follow, some nice puppies too. 

Naturally, we'll end with a penguin. 

And, well, a rat wearing a piece of pizza.

If this didn't make you smile, you're wrong. I hope you all have a great Halloween, even if it's felt like every other Monday. Just remember: animals in costumes are really cute and all the leftover candy will go on sale tomorrow morning. (You're welcome.)

The best roommates that have ever lived,
Ash & Elizabeth

All gifs courtesy of Giphy.

Me & Elizabeth our sophomore year doing whatever we did when we were sophomores