Hello all, Andrew here with another post about orientation. (Which is soon!) For an overview of what to expect, check out our blog or the website. This post has a brief list of what to bring to orientation. (Other than a smile!)
HERE'S A LIST OF WHAT TO BRING:
- XL Sheets or a sleeping bag
- Casual, comfortable clothing- Be mindful that the schedule is busy and active
- Beach Towel- For the movie on the football field
- Rain gear- Just in case
Remember, you'll only be here for two days, so don't bring your whole wardrobe. Try to stick with the essentials. Please avoid:
- Illegal substances- Need I say more?
- Entertainment systems, TVs, Video Game consoles- It's only one night, and you can make real friends instead of binge-watching FRIENDS on Netflix.
- Animals- No cats, dogs, sharks, etc
- A bad attitude- Good vibes only
It's pretty simple, but we want you to be prepared. We'll see you here soon!