Costumes are great because with a little bit of creativity, you can be whatever/whoever you want to be for a day. Here are our suggestions for cheap and easy costumes!
If you're missing those Saturday mornings where you would sit in PJs and watch cartoons, bring your childhood back to life with these costumes.
- Scooby Doo
- The Powerpuff Girls: Dresses, tights, and accessories are all you need.
- The Flintstones: Get some sheets together and make everyone believe that you're coming from the Prehistoric Era.
Let's face it. Disney is life. What do we sing on road trips? Obviously, Disney hits. Bring Disney to life this Halloween.
- Mary Poppins
- Linguini and Remy From Ratatouille: Chef's outfit and a stuffed rat equals the perfect costume.
- Mia Thermopolis: Get together with a friend to be the "Before" and "After" of Mia Termopolis!
- Darla from Finding Nemo: While Darla may not be the best character from Finding Nemo, she is the most fun to impersonate!
Mario and Luigi
- Anyone from Harry Potter: From Harry Potter himself to Fleur Delacour, you can't go wrong with a character from Harry Potter.
- Three Blind Mice
Easy as pie costumes
- Jellyfish: Put lights in an umbrella and hang streamers to create a splash at whatever party you go to!
- Ancient Greeks
- Brawny Man: This is a great costume when you're in a pinch. All you need is a beard, plaid, and a roll of paper towels.
- Work of Art
- Bacon and Eggs: The perfect pair. That's all I have to say.