Hello, It's Andrew again, and if you plan on transferring to MC, then this blog is for you. This post will serve as a checklist of sorts to make sure you're on track to get to MC smoothly. Welcome to the family!
- Hours Requirement
- Must have 24 (or more) hours from another school.
- Transcript Requirement
- Send a transcript from your previous school to the Admissions Office
- GPA Requirement
- Don't worry about your ACT score anymore, your status is now based on your incoming GPA.
- Transfer Scholarship Competition
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher to participate.
- Can win up to $10,000. Other tiers are $5,000 and $3,000. (Scholarships are lessened for students who will live off campus.
- You receive $1,000 for attending. Sign up, show up, get money. (If you don't, you're missing out on an easy scholarship.)
- Phi Theta Kappa is a student organization on campus geared towards transfer students. And they give scholarships.
People to Know
Anna and Brandon are the Admissions Counselors for Transfer Students. Ask them questions; they want to help.
This should be a good place to start. See you on campus soon!
-Andrew "Katy Perry Shark Costume" Wilson