Hey friends! So, in exactly 8 days, we're having one of our most exciting days on campus. Preview Day!
You might be saying to yourself, "But, Self, we just had Preview Day!"
And you're right. But we're having it again!
Here are some key things to remember before the big day:
1. It's on November 8. So save the date. Put a red circle on your calendar. And make plans to BE HERE on November 8th!
2. Preview Day is a golden opportunity to meet prospective students (like you) and real-live MC students!
3. Registration is FREE! You just have to show up and we'll do the rest.
4. Participate in a mock class to see what the class experience and professors are like at MC. Choose a class from a department that interests you, and see if the major you're considering is right for you.
5. You and your parents can get a tour of campus by one of our well trained MC Scouts (who are students too!)
6. Free food. Need I say more?
7. And of course, get the full college experience by tailgating with us on the Quad. This is a tradition our students love, and they can't wait to meet you!
8. Join them afterward and hang out at the football game before heading home!