Surf and Turf

Alright guys. It's Cole.

I'm back and ready to hit you with another FANTASTIC restaurant that I recommend as one of my absolute favorite places.

169598_430137413721280_222500981_o
169598_430137413721280_222500981_o

Flowood, MS is home to one of the best surf and turf eateries I've had in quite a while. The name of the place is C.W. Fin’s and it could not embody the idea of a hole-in-the-wall treasure any more. The place is barely two years old, but has already caught the eye of many locals including myself. Located in the same shopping center as the Cowboy Malone’s, it boasts some of the most tender meat and absolute freshest seafood north of I-10.

A few weeks ago some of my friends and family went looking for something fresh, and we were not let down. To start with, we decided on their Fried Crab Fingers which, I will probably keep saying, was one of the freshest basket of fried crab claws I have ever had. It was so good that even the saltiest seaman would be impressed. My entrée consisted of their house rib eye that had that perfect balance of seasoned flavor while still preserving that natural flavor a good cut of meat already has.

Cwfin
Cwfin

My uncle would kill me if I didn’t mention the Fin’s Soft Shell Crab he couldn't stop talking about afterward. All of this great variety along with a medley of fishes, salads, and sandwiches makes the trip worthwhile in itself. But I would be remiss if I did not mention the great service and small quiet atmosphere that I enjoyed as much as the food. If you are ever in the Flowood area and are looking for something good to eat, keep your eyes peeled for C.W. Fin’s, because I can only see this fresh new place soaring up and up from here.

finfish
finfish

Later!

-Cole