Making the Most of Your Dorm Room: FOOD

Hey there, it's Morgan! If you know me, then you know I love food. I'm always looking for cool, cheap ways to eat in my room without taking too much time. Let's face it, you need to try to eat a little healthy in college, but sometimes you gotta splurge too. Sometimes you just need some chocolate to make your day better.

So let's talk about some easy ways to treat yo-self!

Before we get started, I'll tell you some really necessary things to have in your room at all times: A big thing of peanut butter and some honey. Peanut butter goes well with everything and putting honey in some hot tea can help make your throat feel 100 times better during cold season!

Here's one recipe of many that will help you have wonderful but cheap dorm food!

089a419391bfb35e8657f5f3f3ad87a5
089a419391bfb35e8657f5f3f3ad87a5

3-2-1 Microwave Cake:

You'll need: -Your favorite coffee mug -two cake mixes (like red velvet and chocolate) -water

This recipe will last you about 50 times, so don't worry too much about the price. Once you buy these ingredients, I bet you won't need any for the rest of the semester!

Mix the cake mixes together first! 3 - tablespoons of cake mix

2 - tablespoons of water

1 - minute in the microwave.

DONE. Easy.

If you've got some icing or sprinkles, feel free to put that on top, or just use peanut butter for your topping!

mugcake
mugcake

There you have it! Cake in 3 easy steps.

Stay tuned for more easy, fun college recipes!

-Morgan